Taco Bell Employee benefits are given high importance to attract and retain talent today. New joiners look forward to the best employee benefits.
You May Also Check it
- Zaxby’s Employee Benefits
- Sonic Drive-In Employee Benefits
- Krispy Kreme Employee Benefits
- Burger King Employee Benefits
- Starbucks Employee Benefits
The following post is all about Taco Bell Employee Benefits Login and MyTacoBell Employee Benefits they receive while working with the company. So, if you are a Taco Bell corporate, then check what Taco Bell perks and benefits, you can enjoy.
Employee Benefits Of Working At Taco Bell
Offering employee benefits as per the expectation of the new generation and in accordance with the trend, is imperative for organizations to attract and retain talent.
Taco Bell truly believes that where you work matters, and they know a thing or two about what makes employees happy.
Taco Bell sees each employee as an entire person and offers benefits to encourage work-life balance. That’s why they offer time to relax and recharge so you can be your best at home and at work.
Health & Wellness
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision benefits begin on day 1.
- Health care and dependent care flexible care spending accounts.
- Financial well-being.
- Competitive Pay.
- Bonus determined by your level in the organization.
- 401(k) with a 6% matching contribution from Yum! Brands with immediate vesting.
- Basic life coverage at no cost to you— term life insurance in the amount of your annual salary plus target bonus. You have the option to purchase additional term life for yourself, your spouse, and your children.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Pearson Scholarship.
- Adoption assistance.
- Welcoming a child- 18 weeks maternity leave 6 weeks baby bonding time.
- Employee Assistance Program.
We work-hard, play-hard
- Flexible schedules.
- Year-round flex day Friday.
- Four weeks of vacation per year.
- Five sick/personal days per year.
- Nine paid holidays plus one floating holiday.
- Two paid volunteer days off per year.
- Additional 2 weeks off during the calendar year for huge milestone anniversaries.
Restaurant Support Center Perks
- Recognition-based culture.
- Branded anniversary awards for reaching milestone anniversaries.
- Discounts for life’s adventures (ex: theme parks, wireless plans, etc.)
- Free snacks, drinks, and bagel & donut Fridays.
- Onsite childcare through Bright Horizons.
- Onsite dining center and game room (yes, there is a Taco Bell inside the building).
- Onsite dry cleaning, laundry services, carwash, salon services, booster.
- Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainer sessions.
- Opportunity to taste test new products.
- Opportunities to support the Taco Bell Foundation’s educational initiatives and programs.
How To Login to Taco Bell Employee Benefits Portal?
To sign into the Taco Bell Employee Login Portal, follow the means given underneath.
- Go through the MyTacoBell Employee Login entryway – mytacobell.yum.com.
- Type the UserName.
- Type your Password.
- Snap-on the ‘Login’.
- Presently, you are permitted to get to your benefits account.
Taco Bell Employee Benefits Login helpdesk – 1-800-822-6235..
Final Talk on Taco Bell Employee Benefits
I hope that this report on Taco Bell employee benefits reviews would be helpful for you.
I think I have covered all points including Taco Bell Career Benefits, Taco Bell Employee Login, and much more.
If you have any questions about MyTacoBell Employee Benefits and Perks, let me know.
To compare employee benefits for different companies, visit the homepage from here at www.employeesbenefit.onl.