- 1 Fidelity Employee Benefits and Perks 2021
- 2 What Are Fidelity Benefits and Perks, you can enjoy at Fidelity?
- 3 Fidelity Employee Benefits Login Steps
- 4 Fidelity Customer Service Number – Fidelity Netbenefits phone number
- 5 Final Talk on Fidelity Employee Benefits 2021
Fidelity Employee Benefits and Perks 2021
Fidelity Investments Inc. known as Fidelity, is an American multinational financial services company based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Operating a brokerage firm, it manages a large family of mutual funds and provides fund distribution and investment advice, index funds, retirement services, cryptocurrency, wealth management, and life insurance.
With over 50,000+ employees serving customers worldwide, Fidelity offers a range of competitive benefits programs, perks, and privileges helping employees build a solid financial base meeting a diverse array of needs — health care, retirement security, income protection, and personal interests.
You May Also Check it
- PepsiCo Employee Benefits
- Sonic Drive-In Employee Benefits
- Chick-fil-A Employee Benefits
- Disney Employee Benefits
- Aldi Employee Benefits
Are you new to Fidelity? or thinking of joining Fidelity, then take a look around.
Here, I’ll explain various employee benefits at Fidelity, you can enjoy while working for Fidelity.
You can also read fidelity India employee benefits, fidelity employee benefits, fidelity employee benefits pdf, fidelity employee benefits login, fidelity benefits centre, fidelity netbenefits and fidelity investments login.
What Are Fidelity Benefits and Perks, you can enjoy at Fidelity?
At Fidelity, associates are the most prominent asset of their success and they care about it.
To treat its associates well, Fidelity gives a competitive rewards package of benefits, pay, discounts, and opportunities with choice and flexibility for their employees and dependent.
Fidelity employee benefits programs, perks, and privileges helping employees build a solid financial base meeting a diverse array of needs — health care, retirement security, income protection, and personal interests. It also reflects on their continued commitment to lead from the front in everything they do.
So, if you’re new to Fidelity, then take a look around reading what Fidelity employee benefits, you can have besides attractive salary packages.
Health Care – Fidelity Health Benefits
Fidelity offers several attractive healthcare plan options offering coverages for preventive care, medical care, hospitalizations, and emergency care
As an employee at Fidelity, you can have access
- Medical Insurance: Hospitalization cover employees and immediate families.
- Onsite Clinic: Qualified medical specialists on-premises for primary and emergency care
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Confidential counseling service available 24×7 for employees and their families
INSURANCE – Fidelity Netbenefits
Fidelity provides a wide range of options allowing employees to reach their personal and family circumstances. Employees at Fidelity have an opportunity to review and change their benefits each year during the enrollment period.
- Life: Life cover of 8X (eight times) of the annual basic salary of INR 10,00,000, whichever is higher
- Personal Accident Insurance: Cover of 6X (six times) the annual basic salary
The firm offers a range of retirement plans and financial counseling services, designed to support employees in meeting their personal long-term financial goals. Such as –
- Provident Fund (PF): The company will make significant contributions to PF
- Gratuity: Eligible associates are entitled to a gratuity payout
To encourage employees to live a healthy and active lifestyle, Fidelity offers a variety of time-off programs and other resources that help employees strike the right work/life balance and find help, whenever employees need it.
- Employee Discounts: Access to several discounts on popular products and services
- Tuition reimbursement: Fee reimbursement for courses related to one’s current role or future development
- Mothers’ Room: Well-equipped facility for nursing mothers
- Adoption Assistance: Reimbursement of up to INR 75,000 towards adoption charges
- Crèche and Childcare Allowance: Crèche facility near the office, and childcare allowance for women associates
- Cafeteria: In-house cafeteria, with subsidized meals
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD): Monthly allowance to cover data usage for official purposes on one’s personal device
- Market Place: Online platform to place free classified advertisements
- Transportation: GPS-tracked safe transport services to and from work at no cost
- Wi-Fi access is available to all associates for their personal devices.
TIME AWAY FROM WORK
The firm proudly offers a variety of benefits, resources, and tools to support associates in different phases of their lives. To promote employees healthy well being, such as
|Annual Leave||18 days of annual leave per calendar year|
|Sick Leave||15 days, up to 3 months on employee confirmation|
|Casual Leave||7 days of casual leave per calendar year|
|Paternity Leave||2 weeks|
|Maternity Leave||7 months paid leave + 3 months unpaid|
|Compassionate Leave||Up to 5 working days|
|Child Adoption Leave||7 months|
Fidelity Employee Benefits Login Steps
To access Fidelity NetBenefits®:
- Enter www.netbenefits.com/bp into your Web browser.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click Log In.
Now, you can access all of the Fidelity Employee Benefits offered by the employment portal – NetBenefits.
Fidelity Customer Service Number – Fidelity Netbenefits phone number
- 401(k), 403(b), 457, health plans, pension, HR/payroll, and Workplace benefit plans
NetBenefits® representative – 800-835-5097
- TTY services
For the deaf or hard of hearing – 800-544-0118
- Fidelity Automated Service Telephone (FAST®)
Fidelity Automated Service Telephone (FAST®) – 800-544-5555
- International trading
International trading representative – 800-544-2976
- Managed Accounts
Fidelity managed account representative – 800-544-3455
- ATM/debit and credit cards
Fidelity® Debit Card and Fidelity Debit Card Services – 800-323-5353Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Credit Card and Elan Financial Services – 888-551-5144Fidelity HSA® Debit Card and Fidelity Debit Card Services – 888-377-0323
- Fidelity Charitable planning
Existing Fidelity Charitable accounts – 800-952-4438New Fidelity Charitable accounts – 800-262-3518
Existing annuities – 800-634-9361AnnuityLink® automated service telephone – 800-634-9361New annuities – 800-345-1388
Final Talk on Fidelity Employee Benefits 2021
I hope that this report on Fidelity employee benefits reviews would be helpful for you.
I think we had covered all points including Fidelity Career Benefits, Fidelity customer service, Fidelity Netbenefits, Fidelity Netbenefits phone numbers, and much more.
If you have any questions about Fidelity Employee Benefits and Perks, let us know.
To compare employee benefits for different companies, visit our homepage at www.employeesbenefit.onl.