Are you trying to find out what are the Home Depot Employee Benefits? Getting a job at Home Depot could change your life for the better.
You will receive a New Hire package that includes a Home Depot Employee Benefits Login Guide with detailed information about all of the benefit options available to you and your family.
You May Also Check it
- Target Employee Benefits
- Best Buy Employee Benefits
- Albertsons Employee Benefits
- Burger King Employee Benefits
- Starbucks Employee Benefits
Benefits Of Working At Home Depot
Home Depot provides a full range of benefits to their employees. Read below for more information on what benefits are offered. You are sure to find many things that will interest you.
The Home Depot offers a total value benefits package to all their permanent associates plus their eligible dependents and spouses.
With everything from health and financial benefits to paid time off and tuition reimbursement, they’ve got you covered!
FULL-TIME HOURLY AND SALARIED ASSOCIATES
- Short-Term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
PART-TIME AND ASSOCIATES OVER THE AGE OF 70
- Term Life Insurance (Optional)
- Basic Travel Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- The FutureBuilder 401(k) savings plan allows you to save for your future while taking advantage of tax savings and features like Company matching contributions. And, the sooner you begin contributing to FutureBuilder, the longer your money has to grow.
- Visit livetheorangelife.com > Save & Protect > FutureBuilder Savings > Account Summary
The ESPP allows you to set aside 1% – 20% or $1 – $4,250 of your eligible pay (up to $21,250 annually) to purchase Home Depot stock.
- To enroll at Computershare, access the informational website www.thdespp.com or call 1-888-389-1482.
There are two Plans offered each year:
January 1 through June 30 – you must enroll by December 17
July 1 through December 31 – you must enroll by June 16
- At the end of the Plan, your accumulated payroll deductions go towards the purchase of Home Depot stock.
- The price you pay is 15% off the closing price of Home Depot stock on the last day of the Plan.
Starting out with contributing as little as 1% or $1 of your paycheck can get you on your way to becoming a Home Depot stock shareholder.
- Soon after the Plan ends, a personal account will be established for you with Computershare. To view your account and process transactions, visit www.thdespp.com or call 1-888-389-1482.
- The Home Depot’s Tuition Reimbursement Program encourages and supports salaried, full-time, and part-time hourly associates who enroll in college, university, and technical school courses in order to obtain an associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, or technical degree.
- In their continued efforts to be an Employer of Choice, The Home Depot has formed partnerships with several leading Educational Colleges and Universities to allow associates to obtain a degree at a discounted rate.
- Tuition reimbursement may also be applied to the college, university, or technical school of your choice as long as your course selection meets the eligibility requirements.
- Visit LiveTheOrangeLife.com > Save & Protect > Additional Saving Opportunities > Tuition Reimbursement
- List of University Partners: Visit LiveTheOrangeLife.com > Save & Protect > Additional Saving Opportunities > Associate Discounts > search for “university”.
- Adoption Assistance Programs arose out of home depot desire to support all of their associates who are choosing to build their families.
- Whether a child is brought into a family by birth or adoption, there is significant cost and stress involved. They recognize this and have implemented two different Adoption Assistance services in an effort to enhance our work/life benefits.
- One of these services is the CARE/Solutions for Life Program. CARE/Solutions for Life provides free counseling, education, resources, and referrals to people who are planning to adopt or are already going through the adoption process.
- Visit LiveTheOrangeLife.com > Save & Protect > Additional Savings Plans > Adoption Assistance.
CARE/SOLUTIONS FOR LIFE
- Work, family, finances… at times life can seem overwhelming. CARE/Solutions for Life is here to help. The CARE program is available to all associates, full-time and part-time, and their household members.
- You don’t have to be enrolled in any of our medical plans to take advantage of the services of CARE. Call CARE 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-800-553-3504, or go to www.CARESolutionsforLife.com. Professionally trained and qualified counselors will be there to assist you.
- Counseling for a marital, family, relationship, or personal concerns
- Legal and financial services.
- Prenatal information and resource
- Adoption resources and referrals
- Help to find and selecting childcare
- Referrals for school programs (K-12)
- Summer care options
- Parenting resources
- College information and searches
- Scholarship and Grant information
- Elder Care resources
- Assistance with alcohol, drug, and other addictions
MATCHING GIFT PROGRAM
- The Home Depot Foundation is pleased to offer an improved Matching Gift Program for Home Depot associates. This program allows associates to tap into Foundation resources in order to match their individual gifts to the charities that reflect their personal interests.
- The Foundation will match eligible individual associate gifts ranging from $25 to $3,000 per charity, per calendar year on a dollar-for-dollar basis for part-time and full-time associates. There is a $3,000 cap per associate each calendar year.
- The organization to which the gift is being made must be a U.S. 501(c)(3) or Revenue Canada designated charity.
- Register the gift on the web site at https://thd.co/matchinggifts, or
- Register the gift by phone at 1-855-384-2982 (U.S. associates only)
FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNTS
How do the Spending Accounts work?
- You put before-tax money into the Health Care and/or Dependent Day Care Spending Account through regular payroll deductions.
- So, eligible expenses that you pay through the account(s)—such as deductibles, copayments, and prescription drugs—are tax-free. This saves you at least 20% on eligible expenses.
- You must actively enroll to participate either during your new hire enrollment period, annual enrollment, or when you have a Qualified Status Change.
- With the Health Care Spending Account card, you won’t have to pay for eligible health expenses out of pocket. When you use your PayFlex debit card, your eligible expenses are deducted automatically from your Health Care Spending Account.
How To Login to Home Depot Employee Benefits Portal?
To sign into the Mythdhr Employee Login Portal, follow the means given underneath.
- Go through the Home Depot Employee Benefits Login – www.mythdhr.com.
- Type the Store Number or choose the location.
- Type your User ID registered by the company.
- Type your Password.
- Snap-on the ‘Sign In’.
- Presently, you are permitted to get to your benefits account.