- 1 Zillow Perks And Benefits At a Glance
- 2 About Company – Zillow Group
- 3 Zillow Careers
- 4 What Benefits does Zillow Provide?
- 5 How To Login to Zillow Employee Benefits?
- 6 How To Recover Password of Zillow Login?
- 7 Wrap Up on Zillow Benefits
- 8 FAQs on Zillow Group
The following post is all about Zillow Employee Benefits and Zillow Careers they receive while working with the company.
So, if you are a Zillow’s corporate, then check what Zillow Perks and Benefits, you can enjoy.
Zillow Perks And Benefits At a Glance
Zillow Group is devoted to providing total support to their workers, which includes meeting them wherever they are in their lives.
Zillow provides their employees with Benefits to make them feel comfortable and supported.
Workplace Flexibility, Excellent compensation packages, Health Care coverage, Fully paid maternity & paternity leave, Wellness reimbursements, Tuition reimbursements are just a few of Zillow Benefits.
Now, more than ever, the importance of one’s home can’t be overstated.
Zillow recognizes that this is true for their employees, and they want to ensure that they feel supported & have the flexibility and resources they need to manage their lives during the weak time.
About Company – Zillow Group
Rich Barton and Lloyd Frink, former Microsoft executives and creators of Microsoft spin-off Expedia; Spencer Rascoff, a co-founder of Hotwire.com.
David Beitel, Zillow’s current Technology Officer; and Kristin Acker, Zillow’s current Senior Vice President of Experience Design.
Barton is currently the CEO of Zillow, Inc.
What does Zillow have to Offer?
Zillow Groups offers a more convenient method to sell your home with less trouble and on your own schedule.
If you live in a participating market, you can get a cash offer from Zillow in just a few steps.
Your home is never listed, unlike a typical or for-sale-by-owner transaction, so you eliminate showings, open houses, and home preparation.
If you decide to forward with an offer, your Zillow Offers Advisor will be with you every step of the way.
If you choose to sell your house, Zillow can put you in touch with a reputable local agent who advertises on Zillow.
The Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to working with and offering reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants.
Contact Zillow’s at [email protected], if you have a disability and need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for a job at their company.
What Benefits does Zillow Provide?
Zillow Well-being and Health
At Zillow, they promote emotional and physical well-being.
Zillow covers 100% of employee Medical, Prescription, Vision, and Dental Premiums, as well as 80% of dependant premiums.
Zillow Group also provide other wellness benefits to their employee,
- Reimbursement for Wellness and Exercise Equipment
- A stipend for Home Office Setup or Equipment
- Free Counselling Sessions
- Career Coaching
- Complimentary Access to apps like Happify, Audible
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Internal Speakers Series
- Training Classes ranging from coding 101 to public speaking
- Access to Self Paced Learning Platforms
- Professional Coaching Peer-to-peer coaching through Bravely
- Build Skills
- Enable the employees to Expand Knowledge
- Take Control of Career
Zillow gives most of their employees the option of working where they are most productive, whether that is in the office, at home, or a combination of the two.
When the weather permits, Zillow will reopen their offices with the Health and Safety of their employees as their top concern.
Individuals and teams will be able to work more productively and collaborate more effectively in their offices, but they will not be the only place where this occurs.
- 16 Weeks of Completely Paid Maternity Leave
- 8 Weeks of Fully Paid Parental Leave
- Free Breast Milk Delivery
- Adoption Support
- COVID-19 Specific Resources
- Backup Daycare
- Paid and Unpaid Leave Choices for Caretakers
- Zillow offers Competitive Salaries
- 4% Employer Match 401k Plan
- Equity Incentives
- Equity Choice Programm
- Employees can customize their Equity-Based Compensation
Taking a Beak – Time Away
Zillow Group’s Vacation Rules encourage employees to take Time OFF when they need it most.
In addition, after six years of service, Zillow’s “Reboot & Recharge” sabbatical program allows long-term employees to take up to six weeks off work.
Relief for Caregivers
Zillow Group recognizes that parents and caregivers are under additional strain, and the company developed new rules to assist employees.
Due to COVID-19 challenges, Zillow presently offers four types of caregiver assistance,
- Flexible Schedule Alternatives
- Back-Up Daycare through Bright Horizons
- 10 Days of Caregiver Time Off
- Temporary 3 Month Reduced hours/redundancy program
How To Login to Zillow Employee Benefits?
To log into the Zillow Login Portal, follow the means given underneath.
- Go through the Zillow Employee Login entryway – zillow.okta.com.
- Type your UserName.
- Type your password.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Follow the steps they will ask you to access your benefits account.
How To Recover Password of Zillow Login?
- Go through the Zillow Employee Login entryway – zillow.okta.com.
- Snap-on the ‘Forgot Password?’.
- Type your Email Id or Username.
- Click on the button as per your choice.
- If you want to reset your password via SMS then click on the ‘Reset via SMS’ button.
- You must be going through the verification process.
- Now, wait for the link the company sends you to your email address or through message.
- Follow the link which you will get on your email id.
- You will have a chance to set a new password through the link.
Wrap Up on Zillow Benefits
I hope that this post on Zillow benefits reviews would be helpful for you.
I think I have covered all points including Zillow Employees Benefits, Zillow Employee Login, and much more.
If you have any questions about Zillow Employee Benefits and Perks, let me know.
To compare employee benefits for different companies, visit the homepage from here at www.employeesbenefit.onl.
FAQs on Zillow Group
Is Zillow a decent place to work?
We're excited to share the news that Zillow has been selected one of Great Place to Work's and Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021. The organisation was deemed an excellent place to work by 95% of Zillow workers who responded to the survey.
Is there a tuition reimbursement programme at Zillow?
Workplace flexibility, generous compensation packages, top-notch health care coverage, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, a sabbatical programme, wellness reimbursements, tuition support, and COVID-19 caregiver resources are just a few of the benefits Zillow provide to help their employees feel safe and supported.
If I forget my username or password, what should I do?
Click on I'm having trouble accessing my account. Go to your organization's sign-in page, type the primary or secondary email address you specified in your user account settings, then click Send Email. Look for the system-generated email in your inbox and follow the instructions.
Is there a bonus programme at Zillow?
According to 13 Zillow workers who were asked about sign-on bonuses, 39 percent stated they earned $10,000 or more. Employees with a bachelor's degree were the most likely to get a sign-on bonus of $10,000 or more.
How many people work for Zillow?
The Zillow Group was established in 2004. The company now employs over 5,000 people across 28 offices in the United States.
What is the purpose of Zillow Group Inc?
The Zillow Group is reinventing real estate to make it easier to move on to the next chapter of one's life. Zillow and its affiliates, as the most-visited real estate website in the United States, provide customers with an on-demand experience for selling, buying, renting, and financing that is transparent and practically frictionless from beginning to end.