- 1 Kroger Employee Benefits, Discounts and Perks
- 2 What are Kroger Employee Benefits and Perks?
- 3 Kroger Employee Discount In 2022
- 4 Kroger Customer Service Details
- 5 Final words
- 6 Kroger Employee Benefits FAQ
- 7 How long do you have to work at Kroger to get benefits?
- 8 Do Kroger employees have insurance?
- 9 Do Kroger employees get PTO?
- 10 How much is the Kroger employee discount?
Kroger Employee Benefits, Discounts and Perks
Kroger is an American American retail company that operates supermarkets and multi-department stores throughout the United States. It was founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883.
The retailer has over 465,000 employees to run their 2,868, including 2,750 supermarkets and 142 jewellers.
Kroger company provides an extensive range of Kroger Employee Benefits and Perks for its full-time and part-time employees, which are explained below.
Kroger Benefits and Employee Discounts help the company to retain its hardworking staff.
So, if you’re an employee at Kroger Company, read below what addition Kroger Employee Benefits and Discounts, you can get working for Kroger.
What are Kroger Employee Benefits and Perks?
Kroger has a whole range of beneficial programs that are very useful for the employees in order to ensure a steady source of income later in the life of the employer’s family.
Kroger Employee Benefits Package helps employees with several retirement benefits health and medical benefits to taking care of their health, family, finances, and future.
Employees working at Kroger at least 39 hours per week become eligibles for –
- Health insurance
- Family and medical leave
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Unemployment insurance
Employees working at Kroger less than 39 hours per week, you are immediately eligible for:
- Life insurance
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Limited vacation
- A limited-benefit health plan
To take advantage of benefits for part-time employees, be sure to enrol in a plan within 31 days from the date of hire.
Kroger Health insurance benefits depend on various factors, including your state, part-time or full-time status.
Full-time employees can expect:
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance and flexible spending
- Disability insurance
- A prescription drug plan.
Most of these benefits should apply to family members.
The company offers a variety of financial benefits for its employees and their family members –
- 401(k) plan: A 401(k) plan to begin saving for retirement after 90 days of service, and baseline matching is available after one year of service.
- Paid holidays: Full-time employees are paid for eight hours and part-time workers are paid for four.
- Vacation: Different amounts of vacation time based on their status of employment & working hours during a week.
- Sick paid time off: Employees following 89 days of continuous employment are eligible for paid sick days and can carry over from year to year.
- Child and elder care referral services: Some plans include flexible spending accounts to help employees pay for healthcare for dependents.
Career and Professional Benefits
Kroger provides the following onboarding services and on-the-job training –
- Continuing professional education courses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Leadership development workshops
- Scholarship programs to provide financial aid
- Track to the Trades program, which places employees in paid pre-apprenticeships.
- Discounted online university programs for employees pursuing degrees
Kroger Employee Discount In 2022
Kroger employees have access to a 10% discount on grocery products and 15% off home items that are Kroger brand products as of 2022. The discount increases to 20% off qualifying products during Christmas and the Fourth of July. Additionally, Kroger employees receive 10% off at all Starbucks locations.
Kroger Customer Service Details
If you have any questions concerning Kroger benefits information, you can contact the benefits service centre by calling the phone number 1-877-373-3397.
If you need help with Kroger associate password assistance you can call the following phone number 1-800-952-8889.
Kroger Customer Service By Phone
- 1-800-KRO-GERS (1-800-576-4377)
Call Kroger Customer Support
- My Prescriptions – 1-855-489-2502
- Gift Cards – 1-800-576-4377
- i-wireless – 1-866-594-3644
- Floral – 1-866-520-0356
- Prepaid Debit Cards – 1-866-265-8419
- Coinstar – 1-800-928-2274
- Media Relations – 1-513-762-4000
Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to midnight EST
Saturday and Sunday, 8:00 AM to 9:30 PM EST
That was all about Kroger employee benefits, perks, and employee discounts, one may get while working at Kroger.
I hope you would like this information, and it’s helped you a lot.
But if you have any issues or suggestions regarding this article, feel free to leave a comment. Thanks!
To compare employee benefits for different companies, visit Employeesbenefit.onl.
Kroger Employee Benefits FAQ
How long do you have to work at Kroger to get benefits?
Employees hired after January 1, 2021 will qualify for benefits using their average worked hours per week over 12 months. Employees that qualify will maintain their benefits for a full 12 months, as long as they remain employed and are otherwise eligible for coverage.
Do Kroger employees have insurance?
Kroger offers eligible employees their choice of three health plans and a Flexible Spending Account.
Do Kroger employees get PTO?
Kroger's PTO and Vacation policy typically gives 0-10 days off a year.
How much is the Kroger employee discount?
Kroger employees have access to a 10% discount on grocery products and 15% off home items that are Kroger brand products as of 2022.